Subject: Re: Estonia's Stocks & Bonds Market
From: "Lawrence Jean-Louis" <[email-masked]>
To: "vana RAM Info", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 19:07:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

I haven't heard back. Please confirm receipt.

Kind regards,
Lawrence Jean-Louis | eBrandMe.biz

On Mon, Mar 17, 2025, 10:45 AM Lawrence Jean-Louis <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi,

Please see below. How can I broker (trade) stocks, bonds and other Estonian 
commodities?

How could I have access to Minister Jürgen Ligi's direct e-mail? In 
anticipation of starting an investment practice by 2030, I would love to 
nurture relationships with finance ministers of each country.

I recently wrote a write-up re: a history of Estonia. Would love it if you'd 
share. https://shorturl.at/cK8oG

Kind regards,
Lawrence Jean-Louis | eBrandMe.biz

On Mon, Jul 22, 2024, 10:40 AM Lawrence Jean-Louis <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Minister Mart Võrklaev,

How can I gain more information about Estonia's Stock Exchange? Information 
about its stocks and bonds market?

How do companies go public, filing their Initial Public Offerings (IPO) and 
making stocks available to the global market in order to raise capital?

How does the global market buy and sell its stocks, bonds, etc?

-- 

Kind regards,
Lawrence Jean-Louis | eBrand Me 
<https://t.sidekickopen86.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bGlXYW5MqJ8-2zGCwVN8Jbw_8QsNH0W1yWMJM64QWyCVQFLCH2JB2_nf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW3K28pG41QWrZf1Jx4YgV3&si=8000000018255218&pi=d44f19b6-aa50-486a-9d79-42ee4b6e7b53>
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation 
<https://ebrandme.biz/meetings/ljean-louis>